This training aims to demystify microservices written in Quarkus.
It combines some theory with a full microservice architecture development with Quarkus.
You will get the answers to the questions « How to develop microservices? », « How to document and expose them? « , »How to manage network failures? « , « How to get health and metrics? », « How to deploy them? ».
This is what you will learn
- Quarkus / MicroProfile / Setup the development environment / Demo
- 1st microservice / Bootstrap / JAX-RS / Config / JSON-B / OpenAPI
- 2nd microservice / Bootstrap / JPA / Panache / Transaction
- Validation / Injection / Test
- Install an Angular front-end / CORS
- Communication / REST Client / Fallback / Mock
- Health Checks / Metrics / Stress tool
- Native / GraalVM / Packaging / Binaries / Container
ticket: 849€ VAT excluded (20% VAT) including the paper version of the two books.
Registration: click here
28/09 : 1er microservice / Bootstrap / JAX-RS / Config / JSON-B / OpenAPI
30/09 : 2e microservice / Bootstrap / JPA / Panache / Transaction
04/10 : Validation / Injection / Test
05/10 : Installer appli Angular / CORS
07/10 : Communication / REST Client / Fallback / Mock
From distributed systems to microservices, today he helps his customers to develop the architecture that suits them the best.
Aside from freelancing, Antonio wrote a few books (Java EE and Quarkus), talks at international conferences (Devoxx, JavaOne, GeeCon…), writes technical papers and articles and co-presents on the Technical French podcast Les Cast Codeurs.